GeroMail accepts the following offline payment method by:
- Non-electronic Payment
- Cheque / Check
- Bank Draft
- Money Order
- Postal Order
- Electronic Payment
- Interbank Funds Transfer
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Accepted currencies are US dollars and Singapore dollars only.
For payments by Money order, postal order or cheque/check :
- Payment. Purchase a money order / bank draft from your local bank or issue a cheque/check, made payable to Newlook Marketing.
- Mailing. Mail the payment material to:
My SingPost Box 880159
Ref: (Your orderID)
- Notification. Notify us of the payment you have send at email@example.com.
For payment by Interbank Funds transfer:
- Payment by Interbank Funds Transfer (Singapore)
Perform a electronic transfer to:
U.S. Dollar (USD) Payee Name: GeroMail Bank Code (OCBC): 7339 Branch Code: 553 Account number: 501110381301 OR Singapore Dollar (SGD) Payee Name: GeroMail Bank Code (OCBC): 7339 DBS Internet Banking: Branch Code: 553
ATM Teller and Others: Account#: 553043472001
- Payment by Telegraphic Transfer (International)
Perform a payment transfer to:
Pay to: J P Morgan Chase Bank
1 Chase Manhattan Plaza
New York, NY 10015
Swift Code: CHASUS33
Fedwire no: FW021000021
For account: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
CHIPS UID 010275
Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
In favor of: GeroMail
Bank Code : 7339
Branch Code: 553
Account No.: 501110381301
- Notification. Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:;
(a) Your orderID (b) The Transaction Reference number (c) Date and time of transaction
After completing the online order form successfully, you will receive an automatic email containing the order details, payment details and contact information. Please check your email and verify that the order details are correct.
For purchases requiring postal delivery, merchandise will only be shipped out upon payment clearance. Estimated delivery time is in business days and is clearly indicated when you choose the type of shipping method.