We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party.
If you have questions about this policy, we invite you to contact us in any of the following ways:
|Mail address:||Newlook Marketing|
My SingPost Box 880159
We respect your rights to privacy and security. Check out our policy in this regard.
This policy is valid until 1 Aug 2018 at 12:00:00 SGT.
- Information Collection and Use
- Access log information. Our web server collects visitor accesses information. See our P3P policy below.
- The minimal information we collect from you is your email address, required for us to reply or contact you for the purpose of updating you on any change in status of the transaction.
- Shipping address and contact number will be disclosed to our delivery services for the sole purpose of delivery.
- We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site.
- We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party.
- We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
- Cookies - geromail.com utilises session cookies to 'remember' your order items, for the current session only (clear from the computer once you close your browser).
- Links - This site contains links to other sites. GeroMail is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Credit Information - We do not capture any credit card information at all. All credit card information are processed in a secured secure (https) with SSL 128-bit encryption technology at our authorized payment gateways (WorldPay and PayPal). These payment gateways are responsible for verifying your card information with your bank and notify us the payment outcome.
- Special Promotion - Members may occasionally receive emails on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
- Personal Information - If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by email to our Customer Support.
- Child Protection - We take the privacy of children seriously. We therefore request that anyone under 15 years of age not to transact on this site, nor submit to us any personal information.
GeroMail complies with the Platform for Privacy Preferences (P3P) 1.0 Deployment Guide. A copy of the Policy Reference file is available at:
P3P policies declare the data they collect in groups (also referred to as "statements"). This policy contains 4 data groups. The data practices of each group are as follow:
- Group "Access log information". We collect the following information:
- URI of requested resource (webpage address)
- Request timestamp
- HTTP request method (form post/get)
- Last URI requested by the user (referer)
- User agent information (browser name)
- Full IP address
This data will be used for the sole purposes of anonymous user access analysis. This data will be used by ourselves and our agents. There is no reasonable way for the site to identify the individual person this data was collected from. Our Web server collects access logs containing this information.
- Group "Transaction info (required)". We collect the following information during an online purchase:
- Home e-mail address
- Home mailing address
This data is to be collected in order to process your purchase. This data will be used by ourselves. Home mailing address will be used by our delivery agent.
- Group "Transaction info (optional)". At the user's option, we will collect the following data:
- User's Name
- Contact number
This data will be used by ourselves and our agents. Contact number is collected for our postal delivery agent to contact the shopper for receiving the package.
- Group "Cookies". Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
- Preferred currency code
- Preferred country code
- Last email address used
- Shopping Cart
This data will be used for the purposes of one-time tailoring. This data will be used by ourselves. Our shopping cart uses session cookies, which will be automatically destroyed when your closed the browser.