WebAdmin is a ads-free web-based email administration program for your user email accounts. Webadmin enables you to add and remove user email accounts, overwrite user password and many more.
WebAdmin settings at a glance:
where www.yourdomain.com is your personalized domain name.
Take a look at our Corporate Web Admin Login page.
Here's a snapshot of the WebAdmin interface:
Features of WebAdmin
- Add a new user email account
- Reset user password
- Disable user email account
- Remove user email account
- Restrict user email space quota
- Redirect user email to another email address
- Assign user with admin/user rights
- Create email group to represent a list of email addresses eg. set an email to email@example.com and all email address contain in that group will receive a copy of the email message.
- Create a email List similar to a group but lists are subscription based, can be moderated, and can have headers and footers applied to them. eg. create a list firstname.lastname@example.org where the public can subscribe and unsubscribe, post message to all members, all works on auto-pilot.