WebMail - Redirect email
Webmail is a powerful feature that allows users to send and receive email via the Internet using any web browsers. You merely require a web browser to access your email at airport, cybercafe, remote office, friend's home computer or even McDonald's Internet Kiosk with Internet connection.
If you are receiving lots of virus-infected emails and spams and are using slow modem connection, you can login to your webmail to remove these unwanted emails first before using your email client to retrieve the remaining emails from the server.
Geromail hosting services employ a specially customized ads-free professional-looking corporate WebMail interface.
You can also add or delete email accounts using the WebAdmin client.
All user email account are POP3 type, ie., you can also retrieve your email via email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Thunderbird, etc. See Setup Email - POP3 Mail.
WebMail settings in a glance:
where www.userdomain.com is your personalized domain name.
Steps to Redirect your email account
You may choose to redirect your current email account to another, either within the same domain or a different domain.
Steps to redirect your email account:
- Login to webmail.
- Click on options tab (near the middle top of screen)
- Click on [Redirection] tab near the top of the screen.
- Fill in the existing email account to be redirected.
- Click on a tick to enable the redirection, clear the check mark to disable redirection.
- Click on the [Update] button to update the change.
- Click on the [Close] button to close the current window.
- End of guide.