WebMail - Time Zone
Webmail is a powerful feature that allows users to send and receive email via the Internet using any web browsers. You merely require a web browser to access your email at airport, cybercafe, remote office, friend's home computer or even McDonald's Internet Kiosk with Internet connection.
If you are receiving lots of virus-infected emails and spams and are using slow modem connection, you can login to your webmail to remove these unwanted emails first before using your email client to retrieve the remaining emails from the server.
Geromail hosting services employ a specially customized ads-free professional-looking corporate WebMail interface.
You can also add or delete email accounts using the WebAdmin client.
All user email account are POP3 type, ie., you can also retrieve your email via email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Thunderbird, etc. See Setup Email - POP3 Mail.
WebMail settings in a glance:
where www.userdomain.com is your personalized domain name.
Steps to Setup a Time Zone
Setup a present time zone so that the date and time will show correctly the actual time you send out a email.
To do this:
- Login to webmail.
- Click on options tab (near the middle top of screen)
- Click on [Settings] tab near the top of the screen.
- Under the "Time Zone" prompt, click on the drop down box to select an appropriate time zone for your current physical location.
- Click on the [Update] button to update the change.
- Click on the [Close] button to close the current window.
- End of guide.